Weekly prices for the given occupancy
Prices and general conditions
- The rates are indicated in EUR per apartment per week.
- It is not allowed to smoke inside the apartment and in the common areas and/or to throw cigarette butts out of windows and balconies.
- Upon prior agreement, we accept small and medium-size dogs, with the owners’ commitment not to leave their pets alone in the apartment. The daily rate is €8.00, meals not provided.
The prices include:
- Weekly change of bed linen and towels.
- Daily cleaning (except Sundays).
- Final cleaning.
- Outdoor covered parking and/or garage.
- WI-FI connection.
- Ski room with ski boot dryer during winter season.
- Bike storage during summer season.
- Extra bed for adult/child: €150.00 per week.
- Baby cot: €15.00 per day.
Facilities, available for all apartments:
- TV with satellite channels.
- Bedroom, bathroom and kitchen linen, cutlery and crockery.
- Washing machine for shared use (fee-based).
- Tumble-dryer for shared use (fee-based).
- Garden for shared use.
- To the indicated prices will be added a local tourist tax of €1.90 per person/day for guests over 14 years old. The tax is paid on departure and is specifically stated in the invoice.
Check-in and check-out
- Apartments are available from 2 p.m. on the day of arrival until 9:00 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Reservation becomes binding upon payment of the deposit agreed and after the receipt of our written confirmation.
- The deposit should be paid within 3 days from the date of reservation by:
- Bank transfer
BANK: Cassa di Risparmio di La Villa
NAME: Residence*** Gran Pré | Tasser Claudia | Str. Surega, 28 | 39036 San Cassiano (BZ)
IBAN: IT 06 L 06045 58180 000005000119
The accommodation bill can be paid in the following ways:
- Cash for total amount up to € 3,000.00. In case of higher bills, the whole bill or the difference should be paid either by cheque or advanced bank transfer (excluding guests from non-EU countries like Russia and Switzerland, for whom bigger cash payments are allowed).
- Bank transfer (in this case the entire payment for your stay should be transferred before your arrival).
- Cheque (in this case we ask to provide the cheque for processing within 1 day after check-in).
(Consumer Code, Part III, title III, par. I 206/2005):
Unforeseen circumstances may always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties.
The right of withdrawal is not provided by the Consumer Code.
Nevertheless, we offer the following cancellation terms:
- up to 60 days before arrival: refund of 80% of the confirmation deposit;
- from 60 to 30 days before arrival: loss of the confirmation deposit;
- from 30 to 8 days before arrival: 60% of the total price is charged;
- less than 8 days before arrival, late arrivals, lower number of guests, early departures or no-show: 100% of the total price is charged.
We recommend you to contact your insurance company and to insure your journey against cancellation, early termination and/or late arrival.